Django
Well guys, this is my first blog and already not off to a great start! The underline button is stuck!! Ahhhh!! so I do apologise for the lines (it might have to be my signature as a blogger!).
I should say a bit about my blogs and what forms they are likely to take, but the answer to that is unknown. I will however start with introducing myself as Kinipela (hawaiin for Jennifer).
I am really looking forward to having a Blog actually, I have been told it is a good way to write stories and vent out frustrations in life, so I am looking forward to that!
The reason I have Django as my title is that I recently got a chinchilla who is named after Django Reindhart (jazz performer). I have to admit I never had a chinchilla before but heard wonderful things, so I researched all about them and ended up with one. I have to admit it is the best thing I have ever done! They are just the most interactive wee rodents ever and I have had no problems with biting or bad behaviour! and he will live for 15 years or so! I am very excited to have him in my life, he is very characteristic in nature and he can jump alot higher than I ever expected!(5ft atleast!!). So I do apologise that he will most likely be at the forefront of most of my Blogs :P
Well anyways I dont know who will read this and I apologise for a boring first blog, but comments might give me more faith in blogging, so please share some comments, introduce yourself!! Looking forward to it!
Kinipela x
No comments:
Post a Comment